Jul 25, 2005

jonathan loves to pick my nose

imagine me riding on a unicorn who is flying over the white sandy beaches of alabama's gulf shores while a sunset illuminates the crystal-clear waters. besides this being on my airbrush tee, i found myself having this dream. until someone started shoving their large fingers up my...NOSE! every morning while jonathan were in gulf shores he would wake me up my picking my nose. pleasant, i know.

i beached. i tanned. i ate babies. that's right. i am shark girl. jonathan and i had a long-running joke that i was a shark because i was kind of a freak at the beach and would randomly jump on him the in the gulf. what? i'm weird, say thou? nay. i am SHARK GIRL. hear me ROAR!

i went jet skiing!! it was freeking expensive so jonathan and i shared one. and we did fall off. and it ROCKED.

yeah, so now i'm back and i have to finish up the cd yearbook, write my senior speech, do summer reading, read harry potters 4-6, plan yearbook stuff for next year, order my books online, and a bunch of other crap. but the bead shop is awesome and why has no one visited me??? i can sort of talk to customers now, so i could probably acknowledge your presence if you came in!!

i gotta split, hp is calling.

No comments: