Jul 8, 2005

i got cogged!

well, i'm back from Colorado Springs and ready for HP (Harry Potter). I am almost finished the first book and plan to read the other 5 before the 6th one comes out on July 16. I know, I know... a feat impossible to any mortal man. But i am SARAH, hear me roar.

Colorado springs:
- went up the cog railway to the top of Pike's Peak (14,110 feet up there)
- went to the Broadmoor hotel
- went shopping for apartment goodies for meg's new pad (probably the most exciting part for me)
- went horseback riding in the Garden of the Gods
- went to Manitou Springs...

it was very exciting and if you didn't get a postcard then I don't know your address (and somehow that is your fault).

anyway, the countdown to the beach has begun. i leave to go to Gulf SHores with the Manns later this month (around July 20th). the cd yearbook deadline is August 2 (shoot me now). i haven't started my summer reading books and i heard that they're mostly snooze fests... i haven't even thought about my senior speech let alone write it... BOO! i hate school and i'm not even in it.

oh, well. the hope and dream of another magical harry potter adventures looms close at hand. i will not rest until my fantasmagorical journey through hp land is complete!! (i promise i'm cool.)

No comments: