Apr 19, 2004

mellow yellow

call me crazy but i love the color yellow. i love sunbeam, yellow bouquet, golden ray, mellow yellow, duckling... all of these shades of yellow are beautiful in their own way. that is why decided to paint my bedroom my favorite color- yellow. on friday it was decided that my room was indeed being painted, although my mother informed me that she would not be helping. but, the color was still up in the air. green or yellow? when we went to go pick out paint at Lowe's the exact shade had been decided- yellow bouquet. the man mixing my paint said that it would be lovely, and it is. jonathan and i painted my whole room in a matter of 2 days (and that was going slow). it is now a beautiful (and very bright) shade of yellow. i just love it.

in other news, trey is signing a lease today to get a new apartment on state street drive with his now-ex-girlfriend-with-new-boyfriend Melissa. it's going to be interesting. i hope i might be able to go visit him sometimes. i wasn't allowed in his last apartment. not feelin' the love.

first day back in school isn't going too badly so far, but i'm still trying to get used to doing work again. exams are closing in and i don't remember like ANYTHING. oops. my world history ap is on may 5th. that is pretty darn soon. the ap covers the beginning of agriculture until may 4, 2004 on all events all over the war. i'm going to die. oh happy day.

No comments: