Feb 8, 2004

As I am making a batch of "Ultimate Melt-in-your-mouth" pancakes thanks to my good friend Bisquick, I was thinking. I should take salsa lessons. I would be good at salsa, right? I've got the rhythm, right? Thanks to advertisements of "Dirty Dancing, Havanna Nights" I really been wanting to either: a) listen to all things latin especially if Enrique Iglesias is singing b) dance to latin music (a.k.a. salsa dance) or c) eat nachos. But then again I'm always up for nachos, so c isn't really due to the commercials. Anywho, I will be taking a poll of all those who think salsa dancing is a good idea. Results will be counted from comments made on my awesomely awesome blog and posted in about a week or so. so, get commenting!

Last night, Jane, Jonathan and I rented "About a Boy" (very good movie by the way). We had gone to Krispy Kreme and gotten not only 3 free donuts, but also 2 dozen! Jane ate 6. I had 4. Meanwhile, Jonathan had 3. Does this seem strange to you? I thought so too. I think Jandy is on a diet. Jonathan- if you're reading this, YOU'RE NOT FAT! You don't need to be on a diet. You should be eating more than me, because it's weird if i eat more than you. Okay, so back to blogging.

Let's backtrack. After a rousing game of JV and Varsity basketball on friday night at De La Salle versus Ursuline to which Jane, Allison, and Melissa showed up (where were the rest of you?!?!), Allison and Melissa headed off to Puccino's where they met up with Portman and Jonathan. I, on the other hand, was pouting during the whole trek from de la salle to my house, because my cell phone is now my father AND my cell phone (in all actuality- his cell phone that I might catch a glimpse of every now and again). Then after showering and changing clothes, Jane and I arrived fashionably late to Puccino's. After a round of Frozen Cappucino's, we headed off to see "The Perfect Score" at Clearview (<--- nightmare). Clearview does have very nice seats, though. The movie left me wanting a better end but made me feel pretty secure about the SAT if the crackhead could get a good score. w00t. I'm going to do just FINE in college. Well, I better hit the books, because I've got an awesome party to go to tonight-- my 2-year-old cousin's birthday party!

No comments: