Nov 28, 2005

i heart kanye

well, i'm back from my 3-month stint in "yankee land" in Philadelphia. let me just answer some preliminary questions for you that you might have been wondering:
- i did indeed have fun in Philadephia with Jane
- i'm excited to be back
- i am not living in my house; i'm living in the French Quarter!

soon to be seen on facebook, my pictures from philly! you can see what i've been up to. Here are a few examples:
- going to school
- having physics parties with the Juniors
- Freshmen Day
- playing catch with DADDY!!!
"I think I should kick her in the head!"- - Mac Daddy

- eating cheesesteaks and cheese fries
- shmixing it up!
- chili's
- valley forge military academy
- s'mores at cosi
- listening to kanye/being a gold digger
- malvern games
- sarah's sendoff celebration
- dance parties with Jane (manheim steamroller, jesus walks, sweet 16...)

now, who's ready to go clubbing in the quarter?!? crap, do i still have to go to school. shoot.

No comments: