May 19, 2004

la de da... BOOM! EXAMS!!!!!!!!! aaaaahhhHHHHHhh!

soo, i'm going along through my sophomore year, right? then, all of the sudden someone mentions exams. oh, those babies? no biggie, they're forEVER away. or so i thought. silly, me. EXAMS START FRIDAY. this is no joke. there will really be 2 (count them 1, 2) exams this friday that i am required to take. i am royally screwed up a river without a paddle.

other than that, i've been dandy. i've been procrastinating on average about 67% of my time, hanging out with jonathan about 19% of my time and sleeping about 13% of my time. this leaves 1% for doing anything worthwile. oops. my bad. i've made a wonderful algebra project. actually, it looks more like a woodshop project because of the awesome aesthetically-pleasing aspects of my "towers of hanoi" artwork.

i have also been running for secretary, and i am fortunate enough to announce that i indeed obtained the seeked position on monday afternoon after a rousing round of speeches and ballot-casting sessions.

"how did it get so late so soon? it's night before it's afternoon! December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?" -the wise words of dr. seuss (one of the few men that i think always had his marbles)

No comments: