Mar 16, 2004

"come on fhqwhgads, everybody to the limit" and other words of wisdom

if you haven't heard, homestarrunner.com is the cool place to go. strong bad's e-mails rock. teen girl squad is really super cool. and there are some really great songs such as strong bad's "come on fhqwhgads." if you don't know what that is, then you should invest some time in checking out all the cool things that this website has to offer. waste a day or two there. it's worth it.

last night, jane and i watched "donnie darko." that is one crazy movie. you watch it for 2 hours totally confused and freaked out by Frank, the satanic devil....BUNNY, then when you finish, you are even more confused than before. then you proceed to tell everyone about it, have nightmares, and watch it at least 5 more times. it's a visious cycle. i'm just beginning it.

things everyone should hear, probably from this movie:
[To Cherita Chen]
Donnie: I promise, that one day, everything's going to be better for you.

Kitty Farmer: [Tearfully to Rose Darko] Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

Donnie: I made a new friend today.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: Real or imaginary?
Donnie: Imaginary.

Gretchen: You're weird.
Donnie: Sorry.
Gretchen: No, that was a compliment.

Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why do you wear that stupid man suit?

[Donnie tries to kiss Gretchen and she pulls away]
Donnie: Well I-I, sorry I...
Gretchen: Donnie wait...
Donnie: I like you a lot...
Gretchen: I just want it to be... at a time when... it...
Donnie: When what?
Gretchen: When it reminds me just...
Donnie: When it reminds you of how beautiful the world can be?
Gretchen: Yeah...
[turns her head]
Gretchen: and right now there's some fat guy over there staring at us.

and i saved the best for last:
Kitty Farmer: I'll tell you what he said. He asked me to forcibly insert the Life Line exercise card into my anus.

p.s. my mom is febreezing my cat. that's weird.

No comments: