Feb 4, 2004

Copying "The Darkness" cd. I'm totally screwed. I have to read like 20 pages in my amazingly boring history textbook tonight. Last night's game was REALLY close. I scored like 8 points in the Varsity game! w00t! No basketball practice tonight, good thing- i have a history quiz tomorrow. Last night when I got home I just totally crashed; i was soooo tired. I should go to bed earlier. I always lie to myself that i will go to bed before midnight, but it never works. I talked to Allison about the weekend today. I think she'll be chilling with me a lot because she's supposed to be with her dad :(. I'm thinking maybe some thrift store shopping. I wonder if Jandy wants to come.... probably not. THE BASKETBALL TEAM HAS TO WIN THEIR GAME ON FRIDAY!!! I decided. Everyone should come. Sacred Heart vs. Ursuline. JV and Varsity starting at 5 at Sacred Heart. the more people the more pumped i'll be.

Other thing i was thinking about- why are the lucky charms marshmallows so good? they're kind of crunchy. it's strange how i like them so much. They're good in milk and out of milk. One of the great mysteries of life that is.

Well, algebra is calling.

No comments: