Mar 31, 2004

brain explosions

lately i have not been in the mood to do anything. i've been in the mood to be hypnotized by countless hours of zuma and listening to endless playlists of my favorite songs. unfortunately, i am enrolled in school. this really cramps my laid-back no work attitude by making me actually get off my butt and do stuff. this week in particular i have been required to do homework, study, read books, wake up early... TONS of stuff i don't want to do. blah. then, this chemistry test that i had today made me do even more studying, reading, and practicing of chemical equations. this just bummed me out.

so, MORP is friday. "the prince and me" comes out friday. the final four clinic and practice/autograph session is saturday. lots to do this weekend. almost no time to actually get productive work done. how will i ever handle junior year when i'm struggling so much with sophomore year? well, i guess that is one of the mysteries of life.

in other news, i have become addicted to fruit roll-ups. i have replaced my cheese and diet coke in take with massive quatities of fruit roll-ups. not only do these nifty fruit paper snacks come with tongue tattooes, but they also come in all my favorite flavors! however, there are only 10 of these delectable treats per box so i think i should start limiting my daily intake so as to not make my family go bankrupt. the aftermath of this grave situation would include my skin starts turning a bright pink color, my tongue is permanently tattooed with zebra stripes, and me foaming from the mouth for days on end.

this makes me shutter. hmm. maybe a fruit roll-up would calm my nerves...

No comments: